Thursday, November 29, 2007

What? No money?

My friend Matt nominated me for an award.



I am seriously honored. I also have my own category over at Matt's blog because I am "uncategorizable". Hehehe.

Apparently some guy named Jake Bouma started this award/meme thing, and nominated Matt, who nominated me. Now I am supposed to nominate 5 more subversive bloggers. This could be interesting.

1. Spring-For honesty and sarcasm. And Rufus
2. Noah-My favorite preacher man
3. Dooce-I know she's already famous, but seriously, you don't get much more subversive
4. Tony Jones-Again, I know he's already famous, but this post cannot be dismissed
5. Ann-For making cakes that look like flouncy underpants

Thanks Matt. When I write a book I'll be sure to put you and Alicia in the 'Thank You' section. Now I want to know where the award money is.

5 comments:

noah said...

funny

Ann said...

I'm so honored to be nominated for an award... and all because of a cake. Thank you, Sadie. I cherish it.

dawn said...

i don't think i compare to some of those people. but thanks for the thought.

dawn said...

Great ad Sadie.

"Baby Gender Predictor
Find Out Baby's
Gender Instantly!
Proven Baby Sex
Prediction Test.
FortuneBaby.com"

Sadie said...

Hahaha! That's really funny. And ironic.