Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm Ashamed

Dear blog,
I'm sorry I have ignored you for so long. 10 days! That's a long time. But to tell the truth, I have nothing to say. Once I thought I would write about Christmas, but decided not to. Then I though I would write about the cats some more. Then I thought I should write about the baby, since the poor baby has been denied precious blog time, but there really isn't any new news.
What I'm trying to say is, I am dull. I have nothing to write about, and I really don't want to post more about poop. So until I can think of something intelligent and worth reading, I won't write. I am reading Anna Karenina, so maybe that will spark something. I am also visiting my family. Maybe I'll take pictures and write about my family.
Until further notice,
Sadie

1 comment:

dawn said...

i miss you too.