Monday, May 19, 2008

PeekTures

Well, I don't think I have any stories to tell today, but I do have some pictures to share.

Who knew that my hair was so dark? I sure didn't.


To-date, the best picture of me and Norah. And that person in the
background? My sister Amie, and the spitting image of what I will
look like in 10 years.



Smooshy baby face.


Norah's favorite way to sit with her daddy. Also highlights her
receding hairline.



She finally got to wear her big girl pants! They have buttons
and pockets!



She lost the pants, but she still looks good.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

She's adorable. Congratulations. I miss my little guy being that tiny. Everyone said it would go by quickly...I didn't believe them, but oh how quickly the time has gone. May you enjoy every single second.

Nicki said...

What a beautiful baby girl! There's nothing better than newborns, is there!

dawn said...

i love how rusty holds her. that way, if she pukes, it gets on his butt instead of his chest.