Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Top Ten Movies

Matt tagged me in another meme. I still don't know how to say the word "meme". Here are my top ten favorite movies in no particular order.

1. Moulin Rouge (Seriously one of the greatest love stories ever. It makes me all weepy.)
2. Chicago (The scene where all the women are in jail singing about killing their men? I love it.)
3. The Sound of Music (No explanation needed.)
4. The Blues Brothers (Rrrrrrrrrubber Biscuit?!)
5. When Harry Met Sally (Oh. My. Gosh. Brilliant.)
6. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
7. Music and Lyrics (I totally have a crush on Hugh Grant. Don't tell Rusty.)
8. Dumb and Dumber (Yeah, we're in Aspen!)
9. Fried Green Tomatoes
10. Christmas Vacation (Oh I love the Griswolds.)

I tag Ann, Taina, Sarah, Spring, and...let me find one more person who's blog I read...Dad! (I know he doesn't have a blog, but maybe he will comment on my blog with his favorites.)

2 comments:

taina palombo-price said...

Top 12 Movies

1. Mary Poppins
2. Bedknobs & Broomsticks
3. The Motorcycle Diaries
4. Newsies
5. The Lord of The Rings Trilogy
6. Blame it on Rio
7. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
8. Dogma
9. The Breakfast Club
10. Sixteen Candles
11. Everyone Says I Love You
12. Scenes from a Mall

taina palombo-price said...

saidie mama, i love musicals too!