Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Thousand Different Faces


Norah would like to say hello to all the lovely ladies who outed
themselves as lurkers.




Here she is in her swinging rainforest just before losing all
composure and wailing.



Here she is with her riduculous butt-ruffle shorts.

Norah thinks her daddy is funny.

Smiling baby.


Here is Norah and Ox, her monster doll. Also, a perfect picture
of that hilarious finger sucking.

I made Norah wear this outfit one more time

even though it was too small. I love this outfit!

Tummy time.



Woe and angst.

Seriously, thanks to everyone for saying hello. And please continue to say hello if you would like. Also, I hate the riduculous formatting problems that I have with blogger with the fire of a thousand bottle of Lousiana hot sauce. However, I wouldn't feel like fixing them even if I knew how to fix them. So, we'll just have to deal with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nora is so cute...This is from Amber who worked with you at the Lobo, your blog is awesome and I am glad I came across it. Your family is super