Monday, July 21, 2008

Brazil: Thank you!

I finally bought a coffee press. It looks like this


And bygolly, it does make my coffee taste better.

I remember the first time I had coffee made in a coffee press. I was a freshman in college at the University of New Mexico and that drink was so delicious it completely changed the way I think about coffee. That was also the night that Bryant showed his uncanny ability to distinguish between coffee brands simply by looking at the grounds. Since that night I have pined for a coffee press of my own, which is a little silly considering that they only cost about $14.

I feel like a new woman, a woman with a yummy coffee making device that is all her own.

1 comment:

Matt Cleaver said...

Oooooh, I've been wanting to try one of these (I don't want to spend the $14 to try it either). Maybe I'll have to come up and visit so you can make me some coffee-pressed coffee. Or you can bring it down when you visit.