Monday, August 4, 2008

A Colossal Snob. A Snob Without Shame.

I tried to go to the library last week to check out some books and was rudely reminded that my card expired back in April so in order to check out any books I would have to pay $15. 15 whole dollars to check out a book at the library. Where books are supposed to be free! The injustice.

So, unable to check out any reading material I pulled out an old favorite, The Razor's Edge which I have read at least three times but still love with the fierceness of a tiger who has not eaten in three weeks. When I pulled the book off the shelf I realized that Miss Norah happened to be lying on the floor chewing on her fingers and staring at the ceiling. Since she is unable to move herself she was forced to listen to me read three chapters of The Razor's Edge to her in a British accent.

This is going to be so fun.