Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Filler

*Edit* I am SO SICK of blogger's strange formatting issues. Does anyone else have problems with it?

I am apparently still out of words. I thought they were back, but I was wrong. Oh well. So I stole this from my friend Noah, just to put something up here, so people don't think I am dead.



(On a completely unrelated side-note, my computer is acting very strangely. While I am typing, the cursor will randomly move to another place on the screen, which is really obnoxious because it messes everything up. I'm not sure if my stomach bulge is accidentally pressing the mouse again, or if my computer is just old and weird. Do any of you know anything about mouses? Mice?)



Anyway, here's the deal.



Leave your name and:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

4. I'll tell you my first memory of you.



This should be fun. However, if 9 million people start responding to this I will probably stop, because really, I have lots of things going on in my life and I don't have time to sit around responding to 9 million people. Or maybe, I just lose interest in things very quickly.

12 comments:

Jasmine said...

JASMINE... teeheheheheh.

Sadie said...

1. You have to sleep with one of your feet out of the covers, no matter how cold it is.
2. Kate Nash, Merry Happy
3. For whatever reason I cannot think of any inside jokes right now.
4. I first met you at work, Karen introduced us, and I had just put Germ-X on my hands, so when I went to shake your hand I said something ridiculous about my hands being clean."

LaurenFaith said...

lauren dunn (torres)

Sadie said...

1. You have uneven nostrils, and so does Norah.
2. Some song about Saturn's Rings. Oh, and Dona Nobis, (I think I spelled that correctly).
3. Sprite and Skittles, Sprite and Shock Tarts, spewing pudding onto the gifted room floor, Mrs. MacDonald's slip, there are too many more.
4. I remember that you were Sara's friend first, but when we had Mrs. Burnett for 5th grade together...it was all downhill from there. Also, I have many fond memories of Gifted Class with you.

Rusty said...

If you remind me when i'm home, i'll fix the mouse problem.

Jasmine said...

i tagged u

Lesley said...

Lesley McKiney

dawn said...

dawn
oh, you can delete my last comment if you want to. i probably shouldn't have ranted on the internet.

Anonymous said...

LeAndra Spangler (Arias!)

Sadie said...

Lesley:
1. Your dad and my dad are both geologists. (I think, anyway. I'm pretty sure. If not, I will feel like a real moron).
2. Snow Day-The Honorary Title
3. It's a mobit, not a hobbit!
4. During our orientation thing to Hokona Hall, when we found out our birthdays were 1 day apart, and I think you also told me your Great Aunt is named Sadie.

Sadie said...

Dawn:
1. One time you yelled at your roommate because she was looking at you. Ha!
2. Anything by John Denver.
3. Oprah's Behind?
4. In Family Science, I thought you had the prettiest hair I had ever seen. And that your blue framed glasses were very retro and cool.

Sadie said...

LeAndra! Who invited you to my blog?? Just kidding, lovelove.
1. You shaved your head once.
2. Oh holy crap. I don't know about this one. Maybe some song that you sang karaoke at Lauren's bachelorette party?
3. Let's get dressed up in the lost and found! And then do lunges all the way around the pool!
4. Well, it's not my first, but it is my favorite. In Mr Kimbrell's class when you were sent out the hall, and dragged your desk all the way from the back row and said "Excuse me!" To every single person you walked by. HA! I still laugh about that.