Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Sunday Pictures

These are my knees and the wounds they sustained when
I played volleyball last night without kneepads. That was
a silly decision because I know full well that my favorite
part of volleyball is the falling down part.




Today I realized that I had talked and talked about the
torture that The Land of Teething was making us
endure. But then, when Norah's teeth finally came in, I
didn't share the news, or any pictures of how cute those
little razors are.

These are some of the pictures I took in an attempt to
capture her pearly whites.






Ok, so...this isn't working. Must find
another tactic.


Maybe I could just force her to show
her teeth...


So close!




SUCCESS! (click to see a bigger picture)

Unshowered on a Sunday. Norah looks thrilled to
be all shoved up next to me.

2 comments: