Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Step Forward, One Germ-X Bath Back

Winter listened to me!!

It is a lovely (if windy) 75ish out there and I am one happy desert rat.

However, the Norah? Has the pukes. And not the cute newborn kind either.

Ew.

Because I think my mom, Donna, sometimes reads this site I will refrain from any descriptions. Suffice it to say, the baby is sick. And that makes me sad.

Gotta go now. I have a bathtub full of Germ-X waiting for me to go roll around in it. Think healthy thoughts for the Norah!

3 comments:

Garrett A. Brown said...

When will we see you again?

dawn said...

hey, is she doing better yet? did the germ-x bath work? do you feel dry or gooey afterwards?

Sadie said...

Germ-x bath did not work Dawn. Sadly. I was sick Saturday and Sunday and still felt questionable on Monday. Today I was hungry...and realized I had forgotten what being hungry felt like. I have never been so sick in all my life. Bah!